Suisselle is a start-up based in the technology parc of Yverdon-les-Bains, Y-Parc. The innovative products supporting beauty via several lines are produced in their white room in Yverdon and sold to medical doctors and distributors worldwide.
Join a small international team to get a real start-up experience with several innovative projects ongoing and to come. In order to enjoy the challenge you must be flexible, independent, have a strong “can do” attitude and capable of adapting yourself to an international environment. We now offer the position of :
Your responsabilities will be :
– Marketing campaigns adapted to specific countries and regulations
– Post Marketing Analysis
– Enhance and distribute our own newsletter to professionals around the world
– Assist all clients with proper marketing tools and data
– Create marketing materials from brochures to leaflets
– Coordinate congress events
– Use appropriate social network tools to develop our market
Your Profil :
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast moving environment, ideally in the medical / pharma company with marketing emphasis or sales
– Marketing education or similar (« Brevet Fédéral » or equivalent)
– Flexible, independent, and highly organized with a strong “can do” attitude in an international environment
– English written / oral level C2
– Experience with Photoshop, Adobe, Indesign is a plus
– French, Russian and any other languages are a plus
We offer :
A exciting position in a small international Start-Up.
The possibility to participate to the growth of the company.
Contacts worldwide and challenging tasks.
Please send your complete applications (CV, letter, certificates) via email only to our outsourced HR services at email@example.com
Copyright © Swiss Marketing Vaud - 2017 | Mentions légales & CGV